Pastery is the sweetest pastebin in the world.
A pastebin is a website that lets you send large bodies of text to other people. Usually, this is done to avoid overwhelming people in chat rooms with long lines of text.
There are many pastebins, but this one's ours. Here's why we made Pastery, and how it's different from the others:
- It's pretty. We wanted something that would be pleasing to the eye. Pastery supports dozens of programming language highlighters and tens of styles.
- It's private. There's no way to list pastes, as there's no reason for anyone to see random pastes that other people happen to be posting right now. When you create a paste, the only people who can see it are the ones you send the URL to.
- It's secure. Everything goes over an encrypted TLS connection, so nobody other than the intended recipient (and us. And probably CloudFlare, and maybe Google. But that's it.) can see what you're pasting.
- It's simple. URLs consist of easy-to-read, case-insensitive letters, with confusing characters like O, 0, I, l and 1 removed.
- It's developer-friendly. Using Pastery is easy, and developing with it is even easier. There's a single-endpoint API that lets you upload pastes of your favorite language from your favorite programming language.
- It's considerate. Pastes have short expiration times out of the box. With a default expiration time of one day, you can be sure that your pastes won't hang around more than you want them to, and we delete them completely after they expire, so your data aren't kept on a server somewhere indefinitely.
If you need anything, you can email us at email@example.com, or open an issue on our issue tracker.
We hope that you'll like using Pastery as much as we do!
Stelios and Stavros